E-sigareti foorum
Sign in to follow this  
vaporl_amor

Freemax Mesh Pro Tank Review

freemax_1_.jpg

The FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank is the ultimate edition of the FireLuke series, introducing a new multi-mesh coil system with compatibility with the original, as well as 6mL maximum juice capacity and dual slotted bottom airflow. Measuring 25mm in diameter, the new Mesh Pro Tank implements a beautiful material construction frame geared towards user-friendly designs. The crowning achievement lies within the coil system, featuring more surface area that results in even heating of cotton and eJuice for a consistent vaping experience. The new Mesh Pro Coil System if fully compatible with the FireLuke Tank and FireLuke Pro Tank. Massive dual slotted bottom adjustable airflows measuring in at 16mm by 4mm each allows for ample air channels into the chamber, producing maximum flavor and clouds. Finally, the new retractable sliding top-fill provides easy refills perfect for on-the-go.

FBF7191A-93F0-426d-87FC-B5192D99F96A.png

Specifications:
25mm Diameter
6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
Optional 5mL & 4mL Juice Capacity - Slimmer Profile
Stainless Steel Construction with Resin
Mesh Pro Coil System
Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil - Rated for 40-70W
Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil - Rated for 60-90W
Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil - Rated for 80-110W
SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 Coil - Rated for 400°F - 550°F
Push-Slide Top Fill Design
Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
18mm Widebore 810 Drip Tip
Gold-Plated 510 Connection

Synopsis
Pros

• Great flavor
  • Easy top fill design
  • Large variety of coils to choose from
  • SS Mesh coil heads work well in TC

Cons

• I'm not a fan of the looks
  • The cap could potentially open in your pocket, causing ejuice to spill out
  • Gargantuan tank
  • Juice guzzler

Ratings

Ease-of-Use: 9.0/10

Tastiness: 9.0/10

Aesthetics: 6.8/10
Price-to-quality: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.30

The Freemax Mesh Pro delivered on the hype. The flavor this tank produces with the dual and triple mesh coils is something I never expected a subohm tank to be capable of producing. My main issues with this tank is the looks. However, this thing performs so well, that my distaste of the tanks aesthetics is rendered meaningless.
The Freemax Mesh Pro is selling for around $25.00 on just about all of the big-name vape sites. A 3-pack of their mesh coils runs about $9.00 for the single mesh coils, ~$12.00 for the dual mesh coils, and ~$14.00 for the triple mesh coils.

Click to buy Freemax Mesh Pro Tank in $26.50, apply coupon code MESHPRO20OFF to get extra 20% off. 

On 7/18/2018 at 10:43 AM, raigo83 said:

Täitsa hämmastav, et hiinlastele ei jõua kohale tõsiasi, et me ei saa neilt s--gi osta. 

Miks ei saa, endal siiani kõik murevabalt toiminud, kui kuskil pole märget, et tegu e-sigaretiga seotud toodetega.

Registreeru või logi sisse

Postitamiseks pead olema kasutaja

Registreeri konto

Loo konto meie foorumisse. See käib kiirelt ja lihtsalt!

Vajuta siia

Logi sisse

On juba konto ? Logi sisse...

Logi sisse
Sign in to follow this