E-sigareti foorum
Sign in to follow this  
Nawnee

Question about Estonian customs

I am currently living in UK and planning to visit my friend in Estonia in couple of weeks. He asked me if I can bring few litres of base liquid without nicotine from UK,  it's just very cheap about 4 Euro per litre. So a question is will I have problems with customs in Estonia if I bring for example 7 L. of glycerine and 3 L. of propylene glycol?

Looking forward for your answers!

KUI sind kontrollitakse JA pudelite etikettidel on mingigi viide sellele, et need on seotud veipimisega, siis võivad sellega tõenäoliselt kaasneda probleemid. Kui etikettidel viidet veipimisele pole, peaks sul olema väga hea seletus, milleks sa kavatsed neid kasutada.
Millised probleemid? Oletan, et parimal juhul kaubast ilmajäämine või oled sunnitud tasuma aktsiisi (10 l = 2000€) :(
Aktsiisiseadus kehtib alles kolmandat kuud ning teadmist ja ülevaadet selle rakendamise praktikast veel pole.

Ehk on mõni kaasfoorumlane nii lahke ja paneb selle inglise keelde ümber....

26 minutit tagasi, kivi3 kirjutas:

KUI sind kontrollitakse JA pudelite etikettidel on mingigi viide sellele, et need on seotud veipimisega, siis võivad sellega tõenäoliselt kaasneda probleemid. Kui etikettidel viidet veipimisele pole, peaks sul olema väga hea seletus, milleks sa kavatsed neid kasutada.
Millised probleemid? Oletan, et parimal juhul kaubast ilmajäämine või oled sunnitud tasuma aktsiisi (10 l = 2000€) :(
Aktsiisiseadus kehtib alles kolmandat kuud ning teadmist ja ülevaadet selle rakendamise praktikast veel pole.

Ehk on mõni kaasfoorumlane nii lahke ja paneb selle inglise keelde ümber....

Translation:
If you are pulled in for inspection and if there is any hint on the bottles that they contain vaping materials, you've got problems. Best case scenario - the bottles will be taken away. Worst case - paying excise tax(Amount for 10L is 2000€ + VAT = 2400€). Somewhere in the middle is possibility to pay the fine in amount of  up to 1200€ and the liquid will be confiscated anyway.
If there is not hint on the bottles that it can be vaped then you have to have reasonable explanation for the use of those materials.
Anyway, the new law is in effect third month now and there is no knowledge about customs officials common practice/decisions yet.

1 hour ago, Spezz said:

Translation:
If you are pulled in for inspection and if there is any hint on the bottles that they contain vaping materials, you've got problems. Best case scenario - the bottles will be taken away. Worst case - paying excise tax(Amount for 10L is 2000€ + VAT = 2400€). Somewhere in the middle is possibility to pay the fine in amount of  up to 1200€ and the liquid will be confiscated anyway.
If there is not hint on the bottles that it can be vaped then you have to have reasonable explanation for the use of those materials.
Anyway, the new law is in effect third month now and there is no knowledge about customs officials common practice/decisions yet.

Wait, are you talking about excise duty or just import tax?

If it's excise duty then it's weird because if I buy for example a box of rum there will be no additional excise duty for it even if country where I bought it doesn't have excise duty for alcohol, of course if there is no limitations on the amount.

30 minutit tagasi, Nawnee kirjutas:

Wait, are you talking about excise duty or just import tax?

If it's excise duty then it's weird because if I buy for example a box of rum there will be no additional excise duty for it even if country where I bought it doesn't have excise duty for alcohol, of course if there is no limitations on the amount.

It's excise duty. Maximum allowed amount of e-cigarette liquid by law is 50ml for personal use. The law is really strict about e-liquid and i'm not sure if it is in accordance with "free movement of goods in EU". Thats why i said that there is no knowledge about how customs officials are acting about those things. I most certainly would not want to be the one to test it in court.

Just now, Spezz said:

It's excise duty. Maximum allowed amount of e-cigarette liquid by law is 50ml for personal use. The law is really strict about e-liquid and i'm not sure if it is in accordance with "free movement of goods in EU". Thats why i said that there is no knowledge about how customs officials are acting about those things. I most certainly would not want to be the one to test it in court.

Ok then, thanks for the information :)

Registreeru või logi sisse

Postitamiseks pead olema kasutaja

Registreeri konto

Loo konto meie foorumisse. See käib kiirelt ja lihtsalt!

Vajuta siia

Logi sisse

On juba konto ? Logi sisse...

Logi sisse
Sign in to follow this