E-sigareti foorum
Sign in to follow this  
e-kodanik

Anyvape AnyMod

The AnyMOD is a latest Variable Voltage Battery Focus on offering user a better Vapor experience and easy operation.

The Features

- MOD working model offers you a choice to use any atomizer as any ohms.

- Power Bank ( Mobile Power Bank)function offers you emergence charging for your mobile phone and Digital products.

Compared with other types of VV/VW battery, the latest VV/VW battery manufactered by Anyvape has many advantages:

1. Power bank function: It can charge for Andriod phone, iphone, ipad and other electrical device.

2. Mechancical MOD System: In this mode, the output voltage equals to the battery voltage. It solves the problem of the low resistance atomizer's out of service with VV/VW battery.

3. Various colors to choose, the most fashion design.

4. LED display screen on the top of the body, convenient to operate.

5. Compatiable with eGo and 510 thread atomizer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Unit Price US $33 - 36 / 5 Pieces / Lot

http://www.dhgate.com/product/anyvape-m ... 2820509576

Kirjas võiks olla, palju max watt ja palju max volt

Leidsin mujalt:

Battery Capacity: 18650/18350 Battery

Battery Voltage: 3.2V-4.8V

Its MOD model will smartly take you to model setting choosing menu when the system checked your atomizer used lower than 1.8ohm.

Pidasin silmas, mida ta ise suudab välja puhuda. Kuna tegu siiski VV/VW aparaadiga, mis lülitub liiga väikese takistuse juures otse akule.

Sellist mehaanilise modi võimalust sooviks ka kõigis teistes uutes VV/VW seadmetes näha. Kuigi mida väiksemat takistust suudab kiip reguleeritult taltsutada seda parem, sest ei ole just eriti kindel tunne kui 0,1-0,5 ohmise takistusega mod on käte vahel ning see ei ole kiibi kontrolli all. Unistus oleks, et VV/VW kiip suudaks reguleeritult hakkama saada 0,2 ohmise coiliga... Unistuda ju võib :)

Features:

•Beautiful LCD screen to operate the device - very similar to the eVic screen. No more 1980's LED screen like so many other devices.

•The screen elegantly displays the resistance of the atomizer - the battery charge and either the voltage or wattage currently selected.

•Regulated mod of operation (Variable Voltage & Variable Wattage) for the best vaping experience with any eLiquid/atomizer combination.

•Variable voltage from 3 to 6 volts.

•Variable Wattage from 3 to 18 watts!

•Unregulated mod of operation (mechanical) when used with low resistance atomizers.

•Visual Operating System (We have no indication yet that the OS will be upgradable using a computer - we are waiting for confirmation).

•No usage data synchronization like the eVic (this is a good thing - the monitoring was a bit of a gimmick which folks did not use after the novelty effect was passed).

•Safety: Output Short Circuit Protection - Output Open Circuit Protection - Overtime Working Protection - Low Voltage Protection - Device Temperature Monitoring.

•Threading: 510 and eGo compatible

•Its power bank function allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad, Android OS device, Smart phones, etc. When charging a phone the AnyMOD cannot be used to vape at the same time.

•The single button interface is very easy to operate: 1 click to select the next value (hold the button to quickly scroll through values) - 2 clicks to select the value - 3 clicks to get in and out of the menu.

•When on - simply double click to change the voltage or the wattage - no need to get into the menu for that! Very smartly done.

Ühe kasutaja tagasiside:

Pros:

* It has a solid feel to it and it's perfectly weighted so that it feels balanced without being too heavy.

* I love the material. It has some sort of coating over the metal base which grips kind of like a smooth rubber, so it won't slip out of your hand.

* There are no loose or rattling parts. The device is very solid and definitely doesn't have a cheap feel to it.

* I've tried it with my Nautilus at 1.6 ohms and my Kayfun Lite at 1.4 ohms and it works great.

* I've run it at different wattages from 6 to 15 and it has worked great for all of them.

* The menu system is easy to use and intuitive. I was able to figure out all the functions on my own without having to look at the instructions.

* Comes with everything you need to get started. It has the battery included, and the device is capable of charging the battery, although you can also remove the battery and charge it yourself if you want.

Cons:

* Doesn't come with any instructions, although the instructions listed on this page cover most of what you need to know.

* There is about a half second pause after pressing the button before the battery starts firing. I'm assuming this is because the button needs to be able to register double/triple clicks so it needs to wait the half second to rule out a multiple click.

* The device turns itself off after about five minutes, requiring you to click five times to enter the main menu, and then click twice more to select "Turn on".

* When the battery gets to 35% it stops firing and brings up the message "Battery low" when you try to fire. It is possible to continue using it if you switch to unregulated mode.

* The instructions don't give enough information about how the unregulated mode works. I bought the device hoping it was possible to switch it to a mechanical mode which allows for using low ohm coils at greater than 18 watts. This might be the case, but until I know for sure one way or the other I'm afraid to try it myself.

Pikemalt http://www.worldofvape.com/anyvape-anymod-express-kit/

see Variable wattage on jälle sama lugu nagu oli ka lavatube s70ga? (psühho)

Ei noh, õigel versioonil on see olemas, s70 jutt, lihtsalt vale tuli.

Ma juba kuid seda kasutanud ja peaks mainima, et wattide järele vajadust ei tunne absoluutselt (Y)

Samuti pole yhtegi halba sõna s70 kohta öelda

s70 kohta jah tõesti ei ole midagi halba öelda, kuid nüüd vatiga coil keeratud ja ikka sooviks kuidagi watti peal seda kaiffida :D hetkel evicuga, aga no kurat teab kaua see enam vastu peab :D

Registreeru või logi sisse

Postitamiseks pead olema kasutaja

Registreeri konto

Loo konto meie foorumisse. See käib kiirelt ja lihtsalt!

Vajuta siia

Logi sisse

On juba konto ? Logi sisse...

Logi sisse
Sign in to follow this